Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ViperCarl

AC Cadet 12" For Sale

1 post in this topic

For Sale is my beautiful, new 12 foot Arafura Cadet Catamaran, ac1161, "Nipper". Built in 2015. Only sailed a few times. Main Sail is a brand new square top, Andrew Fee (CQ Sails) and has yet to be used. It is the dearer radial cut black laminate option. The dacron Jib is like new as are all ropes, mast, boom, trapeze and fittings. New Beach wheels and a cradle are included, as is a trailer. The (6x4 box) trailer includes a spare wheel and jockey wheel. I will sell for less if the trailer is not required. Ronstan fittings. It is a light ply boat and is easily car topable. Ideal crew weight is up to 75kgs.  The boat is located in Rockhampton and I would consider delivery  to Townsville/Brisbane for the cost of fuel. I am only selling as my daughter is moving to Melbourne and cannot take it with her. Price is $3,000.00, which is a very low price considering all that is included and is a fraction of the price of a new boat.  Happy to send pics. Pic of Sister boat shown here. Call 0419733582 or email me on carl@beatarchitects.com.au

AC cadet pic.jpg

AC sail 1.jpg