Sign in to follow this  
berny

Rathmines Reborn

Hot off the press is the news that The S.C. at Rathmines will again be staging regattas with one scheduled for later this year. Stay tuned.

It was tragic that it folded and this is great news.

Apparently it'll be toward July and the details will be announced on the Hobie website. I'll keep an eye out and post here when I know.

yeh good, let me know when the one is on that is not in the middle of winter and i will try and get to it. long weekend is reserved for pig shooting in my schedual so can't make that.

Darryl, you'd be better doing the Great Lakes Regatta in October. Not much further up the coast at Forster.

Who's thinking of going to Forster? It's a great place to sail and would be awesome if we could get some more 14's there.

[This message has been edited by berny (edited 31 March 2006).]

I used to love sailing at Rathmines. It was my second favourite place after Port Stephens. If I get a boat in the next few weeks I will make sure that I will get there. I hope camping on the site will be allowed too.

Latest is the regatta is currently pencilled in for July 15 and 16. On site camping is currently being negotiated and looks like being on.