Sign in to follow this  
Catboy

Jumping Ship

High Guy's I have recently purchased a Nacra 5.0 and before that i was sailing hobies, i must say the Nacra is a Fantastic boat and could not see myself sailing anything else, they are far superior in a lot of ways,Their light, they have bulkheads which make them super strong and to sail one is like the smoothest ride i have ever experienced, I took my 5.0 out the other day for the first time and could not believe the Ride, she didn't drag through the water,She just Slipped through,anyone who is thinking of purchasing a new boat STOP and don't deny yourself the chance to own a truly great boat, You buy a Nacra and it will be the only boat you will ever need Guaranteed, having said that,their factory at Brisbane were i was today buying some parts to upgrade my Nacra 5.0 Rudder System, Have everything you could ever want to keep you on the Water, Ross and the other Guy's that work there are all very approachable and very helpful. I praise Nacra for bringing us a Terrific line of boats to chose from. http://www.catsailor.net/cgi-bin/ubb/icons/icon6.gif

At risk of becoming the mutual admiration club, I know what you mean.

Congrats on finally finding one!!!!

Hope we were some help on Nacraextreme forums......

Sorry I have to comment here.

I have sailed a miriad ov Cats and if you think a Nacra is smooth, then you are right.

But,and there is always a but.

A nacra is very agricultural compared to a Taipan 4.9.

That should stir things up.

Taipan 4.9 = poor mans F16

F16 = small mans F18

f18= poor mans tornado

tornado = poor mans vx40

vx40 = poor mans orma 60

orma 60 = poor mans IDEC.

where does it end?