darcy1945

H14/16 rigs, rudders and bits, cheap

Pr, H16 sails, fair usable cond, slab reef, adj jib clue, mid blue colour. $150. H14 rig complete (mast, boom, main and stays) good cond, $200 will sep. Rudders, tillers, side rails, beams and corner castings, furlers for 14 and 18. Central coast 02 43591729.

hobie parts

G day i have just bought a hobie 14 that was left at a club, an has had a few bits taken from it , i think it was a H14 turbo has the tramp with holes , dolphin stricker. The main things that the H14 is missing is the stays to the mast , are H14 an H14 turbo stays the same ? an would you have any for sale ?

cheers Hayden.

Hi Darcy,  I need to buy a H16 mast head casting ( that holds the sheave for the main halyard).

Mast got dropped and it broke. Its the original type.

Do you have one?

Also interested in boom gooseneck fitting c/w the part that slips in to the mast.

Regards

John

hey darcy1945,

do you sell the left frame beam (not the bit that goes in the water, just the metal baam above it holding the trampoline)?

Also, do you still have any jib's for H14 Turbo?

Thanks,

Erik 

Yes Eric, have v/good side rails $50, problem is delivery (They can only be couriered or picked up). Give me a call 02 43591729. No hobie jibs but Mari jib is similar size.