Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What is this part called?

Recommended Posts

I want to sell my cat and i replaced this part a few years back and don't know what it's called. 

Many cats had to change them as there was a crack fault I  them. 



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this